- How do you respond when someone says good things about you?
- How do you take a compliment?
- How do you flirt with a compliment?
- How do I accept thanks gracefully?
- How do I accept a compliment on my looks?
- What if a guy says you’re pretty?
- How do you respond when someone says Impressive?
- What do you reply when someone says you are beautiful?
- What should be the reply of wow?
- What compliments do guys like?
- How do you say someone is impressive?
- How do you reply to pretty?
- Is attractive a compliment?
How do you respond when someone says good things about you?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:“Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”“I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”“Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”“Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”.
How do you take a compliment?
Here are seven ways to accept a compliment with humility and grace.Express your gratitude. … Share the credit. … Receive awards with your left hand. … Use appropriate body language. … Never undermine the compliment. … Avoid a compliment battle. … Follow appropriate etiquette.
How do you flirt with a compliment?
To respond to a flirty compliment, you can say:”Thanks so much- I picked this outfit just for you.””I think you’re really attractive too.””Thanks so much- I love how (insert another personality trait) you are too.”
How do I accept thanks gracefully?
1. Do say ‘thank you’. The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
How do I accept a compliment on my looks?
If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.” Don’t look for “hidden meanings” or make your own interpretations of the compliment to diminish it. Accept it at face value.
What if a guy says you’re pretty?
When he calls you pretty, it means he likes you. He appreciates you and adores you. He is attracted to you and wants you to know. His compliment should be appreciated.
How do you respond when someone says Impressive?
You say “thank you.” That is the polite thing to say when you receive a compliment.
What do you reply when someone says you are beautiful?
When someone says you are beautiful, cute or pretty, be gracious, accept and give credit to them. Graciously accepting compliments creates more opportunities to be complimented. If it’s coming from a stranger, you are safer with a simple ‘thank you’. “Aww!
What should be the reply of wow?
Sometimes, it’s the opposite situation and someone tells you about something good that they are doing. Often, the best response is Nice! or Lovely! or How nice! or How lovely! You can also say Lucky you!
What compliments do guys like?
20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist”I Love The Way You Think””You Always Know Exactly What to Say””You’re an Incredible Father””I Love You Just The Way You Are””You’re Such A Good Cook!””Can You Help Me Fix This?””You’re A Great Listener””It’s Amazing How Hard You Work”More items…•
How do you say someone is impressive?
How do you reply to pretty?
If someone says you are pretty, and you don’t want to use the old and safe ‘thanks’, say ‘thank you for noticing’ or ‘thanks for the compliment’.
Is attractive a compliment?
Attractive is a more honest, and less corny compliment. … If someone says they find you ‘attractive’, it implies that they are ‘attracted’ to you. It’s a subtle way of letting your intentions known. Another thing here is that ‘beautiful’ and ‘pretty’ are, for the most part, a compliment about your physical attributes.